Saturday, April 27, 2024

Talking to My Future Self In Public

These Just Thinking comics are memos and thoughts to me future self, in a different way than my diary is. The Blog posts are too.  I get almost no comment on anything I post with them, as, really, they haven't got the context for my random thoughts. 😀


We met up with a very old friend a week or so ago for lunch, and they said they saw some comics on my FB feed and "what is that about?". They were not sure if I made them and if I did, why?

I find making things entertaining, (and actually a requirement for my metal health, to be a happy camper) , and I am always hoping to find something, or some inspiration for a future comic, artwork music or animation.  I throw out random thought, and I may read it again much later, connect it with something else, and get inspired.  I am always saving random images from social media for the same reason.  They may fit together later to form something else.

We can be found at ArtAndTechnology


No comments: