Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Not Making What Others Like...


 The Analytics of the last 12months of our YouTube Channel isn't very exciting, but does show me a couple of things.

1)Trying different things I can do, and seeing what works as a video or animation, is effective.

2)Just because I came across something I can do that looks popular, doesn't mean I want to keep making something like that.  


The most popular thing was a time lapse, drawing a silly monster, then animating the colored creature.  I did a few different versions of this to prove it wasn't just a one off anomaly.  Fun to do a few time, but I don't care to do any more.  Doesn't matter if that is what gets views and attracts people to the channel, it isn't what I want to do.  

So Not Making What Other like seems to be my preferred direction... 


No comments: