Wednesday, August 16, 2023

UFO Kyoto Dusk

 


So did another melodic ambient soundscape yesterday, and put together this animation of the dusk sky with a photo I took out the window of my office/studio here in Kyoto a couple of days ago.  Put my phone against the window, pointing up to avoid most of the houses across the street, then cropped the roof tops out. A day or so before TYPHOON#7 came through. 

The Reaper project looks like this:


Still just adding little things to the end of the same project, but I do save it with a new name each time. MS-20mini and SQ-1 used to make some noises with additional motion in them.

The Animation is very simple, with zooming in on the the sky, with the black oval "UFO" zoomed around the screen to add additional interest.


The sky today is cloudy with brief thunderstorms passing through. The view from my desk chair is more this:


Our cat is admiring the view, until I stand. Then he will steal my desk chair and immediately fall asleep.  


I don't mind these melodic ambient things at all. Will play one on a loop for hours, while doing something else. 


We can be found at ArtAndTechnology


No comments: