Sunday, April 21, 2024

PRIME Series FALLOUT



Had heard of the game FALLOUT. Seems to have been around forever, but I never bothered to look into it at all.  I think I only noticed the series as it came up on the starting advertisement when I went to watch TV via my Firestick.  

The description seemed interesting. And that was about it for deciding to watch it. The first episode then pulled me in.

"Ned Flanders in the Apocalypse" sums up one of the characters. After watching it all, it has given me a few things to think about, and having seen things been privatized for "shareholder value"  don't see it as too far fetched at all.  Especially with the size of the US Military Budget, getting a slice of that pie is  irresistible for the worse kind.

I will get back to watching HOUSE on Netflix again after this diversion, but after seeing most of the first 2 seasons now, it isn't as new and refreshing as it was initially.  

We can be found at ArtAndTechnology


No comments: