A Man with a Cat: Story Shaped Beats, has word salad lyric about events of the first 5 months of 2026. This is 45 seconds about part of that, with a clip of the song as the soundtrack.
AND our cat.
The Story Shaped Beats on Bandcamp.
The Original Story Shaped Beats COMIC SHORT.
The Visualized Story Shaped Beats SHORT.
Other Things
Finally deleted that Facebook Art-Tech page had for ages. It had so little activity for years. I went to delete it a few years ago, and the activity dramatically picked up, so didn't delete it then. But all from none English speaking "3rd world" countries so all fake bot stuff.
It has been a total waste of time even looking at it for all the years I had it. Surely Facebook will go the way of MySpace, with no humans left on it. Only bots posting, scrolling and trying to scam each other.
YouTube algorithm changes keep on making it worse for me as a viewer and creator. There isn't any competition so it isn't going to get better any time soon. All seems like a scam.
YouTube/Google (same company, remember) is all focused on advertising. And there is a creepy grifter ecosystem based around that:
From that perspective, makes sense a grandfather creator like myself isn't worth anything to them.
I am just not part of the grifter economy
I get shown so many Westerner Takes On Japan videos on YouTube recently. So I tried something that looks like that, but I'm not going to lecture anyone on Japanese Culture or language. Not what I am interested in. This was just a one off video. I should have walked much slower and not be puffing as much. As it is now it is in SHAKE-O-VISION.
My Collection Of Memories is as far as I want to go into the things I've done. I like the comic format of images and text, rather than a talking head video.
DIGGER started this week in Japan. First session, very unusually, not till late afternoon. There were about 15 people in the session. A man with a cat applies to the protagonist in this too.
Digger has 4 big moments or twists, that throw you, but it all comes together as the credits roll. Awesome movie. Extremely cleverly put together. Saying much about it is a spoiler, so I will not. See it yourself.
Yes it has an environmental plot. But what seems most bizarre to us not in the USA is that the new Hollywood Establishment after Paramount (owned by a pro TRUMP wealthy) took over Warner Brothers in the last week, is very much in the CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAK camp and it looks like they have tried to bury this fantastic movie with bad reviews and reports.
"As a sticker designer, can you change the world with a particularly pithy bumper sticker?" is a rhetorical question I have thought to myself over many years. The answer is NO.
I thought the same thing about the ability of political cartoons to cause change for the better too, no matter how fantastic and on point they are. I did some myself.
They maybe an artistic expression of frustration, but contribute NOTHING to the change required.
I have two wonderful books of the Ron Cobb's politca1 cartoons, and feel the same about those too.
They aren't an effective way to bring about change.
Not sure DIGGER is saying the same thing directly though, as read some claim it is. It does help with the frustration though, and that is made clear in the movie itself.
Adrian Bruce ©2026 KYOTO, JAPAN
Blog: https://art-and-technology.blogspot.com/
Our Music: https://megacurve.bandcamp.com/
X: https://x.com/Megacurve
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/adrian.bruce.9
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@adriansbruce/
Zazzle: http://www.zazzle.com.au/artandtechnology
Pinterest: https://jp.pinterest.com/arttechdesign/
Our Comic Books: https://art-and-technology.blogspot.com/2026/09/our-free-to-download-comic-books.html





No comments:
Post a Comment